Standard Chartered credit card statements
Standard Chartered Bank shares the credit card statements of its customers. Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement details your purchases, payments, and other transactions made to your account within the billing cycle. Standard Chartered bank credit card statements will help the cardholders easily track & manage their expenses wisely. Cardholders can see the total balance available on the Standard Chartered credit cards. This way, it is easy for the cardholders to spot the fraudulent transactions and fix the issue with the bank. It has a few components to describe credit cards used within the billing cycle.
About Standard Chartered credit card statements
- The general terms used in credit card statements:
- What are the features of Standard Chartered credit card statements?
- What are the ways to view the Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement online?
- The steps to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card statements via Internet Banking are as follows:
- The steps to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement via Mobile App are as follows:
- What are the ways to check Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement Offline?
- How to avail of Standard Chartered Credit Card E-statement?
- Steps to apply for E-statement
- What are the benefits of Credit Card Statements?
- FAQs of Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement
The general terms used in credit card statements:
- The statement period is a 30-day duration for which the card payment is generated.
- The statement period is also known as the Billing cycle. It is the time between two consecutive statement dates.
- The credit card bill of transactions done in the billing cycle, apart from the interest penalty & late payment charges.
Minimum Amount Due
The minimum amount due is the minimum amount you need to pay before the payment due date. If you pay the minimum amount without default, it will create a good impression of your account. In the case of the minimum amount default, you might have to pay a late fee.
It means the total balance by the end of each statement period. If you plan to settle the entire debt amount, you should pay a closing fee to the lender.
Payment Due Date
Generally, it means the date before making your credit card bill payment with the lender. If you fail to pay your Standard chartered credit card bill before the due date, the bank may charge a penalty fee for late payment.
Total amount due
In simple terms, the total amount due is the total amount you owe to the lender after using your credit card. Before the due, you need to pay this amount back to the lender. It includes the opening balance, new purchases, and other charges.
It aids you with a detailed summary of your spending on different things. The transaction summary provides you with instant insight into your spending. It is the history of your transactions made in the billing cycle.
What are the features of Standard Chartered credit card statements?
The following are some benefits of Standard Chartered credit card statements:
1. Have Instant & hassle-free access to your SCB e-statement using your phone or desktop.
2. The SCB e-statement file sent to you is protected with a password to safeguard your information.
3. There are no charges levied on Standard Chartered credit card statements.
4. Download the e-statement in a PDF format & save your credit card statements offline for later use.
What are the ways to view the Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement online?
Download the Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement online using its internet banking or mobile App. The instruction to download the SCB credit card statement online is below.
The steps to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card statements via Internet Banking are as follows:
1. You must log in to the Standard Chartered Bank net banking portal with your username and password.
2. Visit the ‘Card Services’ section on the SCB homepage and press the ‘Card Information’ option.
3. Choose the statement you like to see from the available options. You can download it in a pdf format for future reference.
The steps to Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement via Mobile App are as follows:
1. First, you need to Download the Standard Chartered Mobile App from the Play Store/Apple store.
2. You need to Log in using your username and password.
3. Visit the ‘Balances’ tag on the SCB homepage.
4. Hit your preferred credit card and go to the ‘Transactions’ option.
5. Now you can see your recent transaction history for the last 30 days on the screen.
What are the ways to check Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement Offline?
You can check your Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement offline in 3 ways:
1. Visiting the nearest branch:
You can request your Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement by visiting the nearest branch. The bank representative will provide you with the statement for the selected duration.
2. Contacting SCB Customer Care Number:
You can contact the Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card customer care number and ask for the statement. The SCB representative will ask for some information for verification and to process your SCB statement request after authenticating all the details.
3. Through SMS
- You can obtain the details of the last five transactions on your credit card by sending an SMS in a pre-defined form.
- Send – TRN to +91 9987123123.
How to avail of Standard Chartered Credit Card E-statement?
SCB provides the facility of e-statement, where you can effortlessly view or take a print of your statement. You will receive free e-statements each month. If you want to subscribe to SCB an e-statement, you can contact the SCB customer service or submit a request letter at your respective Standard Chartered bank branches. Also, you can use its net banking portal to access the e-statement.
Steps to apply for E-statement
1. First, you need to log in to Online Banking.
2. Then, Choose the ‘eStatements and eAdvices’ option.
3. Next, you should go to the ‘About Statements’ and press the Sign Up Now.
What are the benefits of Credit Card Statements?
1. The Standard chartered Credit Card statements are transparent and keep things simple. You can identify and report transaction errors to your SCB branch to avoid paying more than the actual spent on your card.
2. The SCB statement helps in Better Budgeting. The visibility provided by SCB credit card statements will enable you to ascertain a better budget. If you wish to save money for other plans, categorize and track your credit card spending.
3. Your credit card statement maintains tax-related purchases like business expenses, charity donations, etc. therefore, it can serve as supporting documentation for getting tax benefits.
4. The SCB statement displays your credit card limit which allows you to plan your future expenses.
5. The SCB statement gives you a complete overview of your expenses. It allows you to have a macro & micro view of all the expenditures.
6. The statement communicates the payment due date. It will remind you about your bill payment to enjoy the zero-interest benefit.
FAQs of Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement
1. How to pay my dues with a credit card online?
You can pay your credit card due online using net banking or mobile banking. Also, you can utilize draft payments and a cheque to make payments.
2. When will I get my Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement?
Usually, the bank sends your credit card statements each month. You can get your e-statements by filling up the form.
3. Do I have to pay any fee for Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement?
SCB will not incur charges for e-statements and for downloading statements via net banking and mobile banking. But the bank will levy a nominal fee for physical statements.
4. How long does it take for me to apply for a Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement?
To apply for a Standard Chartered Bank credit card, you must fill out an application form on the SCB official website. After submitting the application form with documents signed, it takes about 10-12 days for your credit card approval.
5. How do I check my credit card outstanding balance online?
You need to log in to the net banking portal. Find the ‘cards’ from the menu placed on the left-hand side. Under the ‘current balance’ tag, Choose ‘Card Details’ to see the current outstanding balance.
6. How do I check my credit card outstanding balance via the Standard chartered App?
Visit the Home page of Standard Chartered Mobile and choose the ‘balance’ available at the bottom of the page. Now, you can see your credit card's outstanding balance.